June 19-23 at Duke University
Topics covered include: Quantum Computation Overview, Hardware Tutorials, Algorithms for Near-Term Devices, and Quantum Error Correction.
17 Mar – Application closes
3 Apr – Notifications to applicants
- Ken Brown - Duke University
- Yongshan Ding - Yale University
- Yufei Ding - University of California, Santa Barbara
- Jungsang Kim - Duke
- Alex Kemper - NC State University
- Olivia Lanes - IBM
- Peter Love - Tufts University
- Akimasa Miyake - University of New Mexico
The Quantum Ideas Summer School is open to Undergraduates, Graduate Students, and Industry participants. Support for Undergraduate and Graduate students is funded by the National Science Foundation (award #PHY-1818914).